Online - It's Pastafari I rely on
Flying Spaghetti Monsterism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A religion that makes as much sense as anything else. If, the argument goes, Intelligent Design can qualify as a sound and scientific alternative to evolution, then so can the belief that the world was made flesh by the Flying Spaghetti Monster. In fact, try and deny it.
Here be the core beliefs of the FSM's followers (known as Pastafarians):
* An invisible and undetectable Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe, starting with a mountain, trees and a "midgit" (sic).
* All evidence pointing towards evolution was intentionally planted by this being
* Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct consequence of the decline in numbers of pirates since the 1800s. A graph showing the inverse correlation between the number of pirates and global temperatures was also provided. This component of the theory highlights the logical fallacy of correlation implying causation.
* It is disrespectful to teach their beliefs without wearing "His" chosen outfit, full pirate regalia.
* The monster continues to guide human affairs with his "noodly appendage".
The original site, which takes almost as much time to load as it does to boil a kilo of fresh spaghetti, is here.
Makes as much sense as anything else...